This is a weekly meme hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
1. I recently finished reading two great books that I got from NetGalley--The Admissions and Rescue Me, Maybe. I loved both for different reasons. Reviews for these two will be on the blog next week!
2. It's FALL! Fall is my FAVORITE! Chilly mornings, warm afternoons, boots, leaves changing colors, and FOOTBALL IS BACK.
3. Speaking of football, I am 0-2 in BOTH my fantasy football leagues. I am NOT happy about this. Hoping this week goes better.
4. Last weekend I went to Seattle to visit my sis Breanne! It was a perfect girls weekend. We went to a new bookstore (Queen Anne Book Company) went to a UW Huskies football game (she is an alum and season ticket holder), ate yummy thai food, drank wine (and coffee, of course!) and had a fantastic time! I love Seattle! I rode the train there and back (about a 4 hour ride) and had a lovely time reading all the way there and back (reading books mentioned in item #1).
5. This face. Your day has to be better just by looking at this sweet puppy face!