Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most Books From.  Here they are, in no particular order (I've also included my favorite book from the author, for entertainment value):

1. Colleen Hoover (8 books, Favorite Book: Slammed)

2.  Nora Roberts (12 books, Favorite Book: The Bridal Quartet series)

3. Emily Giffin (7 books, Favorite Book: Something Borrowed)

4. Jill Shalvis (7 books, Favorite Book: Second Chance Summer)

5. J.K. Rowling (7 books, Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

6. Elin Hilderbrand (7 books, Favorite Book: The Blue Bistro)

7. Lauren Weisberger (5 books, Favorite Book: The Devil Wears Prada)

8. Jane Green (5 books, Favorite Book: The Other Woman)

And now for some YA series....

9.  Melissa Lowell (25+ books...loved the Silver Blades series when I was younger! I took figure skating lessons for quite a few years and loved these books!)

10. Ann M. Martin (too many to count!! Loved The Babysitters Club series!!)


Who are some of the authors you've read a lot of books from? I love recommendations!

Happy Reading!


9 comments:

  1. Great idea to include your favorite book by each author! Emily Giffin and J.K. Rowling are on my list too. And if I'd gone back to kid years, The Babysitters Club books definitely would have made my list! I read every single one, including the California Diaries spin-off series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time deciding if YA/childrens books I read counted or not so I decided to throw a couple in :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love how much we have in common when it comes to books! Emily Giffin just barely missed my list - I was one book short. I love her. I have read most of Weisberger's books and loved them! Everyone Worth Knowing is one of my favorite books ever. Of course CoHo made my list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if CoHo would make your list....hahahaha j/k! :)

      Delete
  3. Im sure Rowling will be on a few lists this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill Shalvis is great!! Nora Roberts is hit or miss with me.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost put bsc on my list too, I read at least the first 100 and all the super specials.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-authors-ive-read-most-books-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have added Martin to my list! I read so many of hers as a kid!

    ReplyDelete