Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Wrap Up

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 14 has come to a close! It was a fantastic readathon, and I had a lot of fun reading and connecting with other readers and bloggers! I participated in the chat on Saturday morning and had a great time. My dog had to have a tooth pulled on Wednesday, so I stayed home with him while he recovered on Thursday and Friday and got a TON of reading time and got to snuggle with my pup. It was a great couple of days!

I met all of my goals--I read a lot, finished not one but FOUR books, participated in twitter chats and daily challenges, and had fun! Here are the final stats:

Total pages this week: 1102

 Books completed this week: 4! Rome in Love, Broken Homes and Gardens, Quiet and Only Yours


Not a bad Bout of Books!! Looking forward to Bout of Books 15, which is scheduled for January 4-10th.
 
Happy Reading, and Happy Bout of Books!

2 comments:

  1. You rocked it, well done!! I hope your puppy is feeling much better, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, he's doing much better now! I should've posted that too :)

      Delete