Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Goals, TBR, and Progress!

Bout of Books

Last week I signed up for Bout of Books 14 (read my sign up post here)!  I'm so excited that it starts on Monday. Since I didn't post goals or a TBR list or anything on my sign up post, I'm posting them today! Here they are!

Goals

1. Read as much as possible (but not stress out about it). Read on lunch break, evenings, etc. On the weekend my husband has a guys weekend scheduled, so that will give me a great opportunity for reading time!

2.Participate in Twitter Chats/challenges/other events to connect with other bloggers/readers

3. Finish at least one book

4. As in the last Bout of Books...I'm not caring about a page goal....all I care about is to HAVE FUN!

TBR List
Here's what I'll be reading next week!

8520610
Almost halfway through this...want to finish it!

23014729
Starting this this weekend...will be reading next week if I don't finish it! Thanks NetGalley!


23585086
Reviewing this on for TLC Book Tours August 27. Excited to read this, as the author is from my home state of Oregon!

Daily Progress

Monday 8/17:

Reading time today: A lot! I read 210 pages!

Books read from today: Rome in Love

Number of books completed so far: 1 (Rome in Love)
Tuesday 8/18:

Reading time today: Not as much as Monday. Read 65 pages total

Books read from today: Broken Homes and Gardens
 and a little bit of Quiet


Number of books completed today: 0

Number of books completed so far: 1 (Rome in Love)
Wednesday 8/19:

Reading time today: Not much :( Only 30 pages

Total pages this week: 305

Books read from today: Broken Homes and Gardens

Number of books completed so far: 1 (Rome in Love)

Thursday 8/20:

Reading time today: a lot!! 168

Total pages this week: 473

Books read from today: Broken Homes and Gardens


Number of books completed today: Broken Homes and Gardens

Books completed so far: 2! Rome in Love and Broken Homes and Gardens

Friday 8/21:

Reading time today: 132 pages!

Total pages this week: 605

Books read from today: Quiet

Number of books completed so far: 2 Rome in Love and Broken Homes and Gardens


Saturday 8/22:

Reading time today: A lot! Wildfires in the area have made my part of Oregon super smoky, so I was inside reading most of the day.  Read 250 pages! 

Total pages this week: 855

Books read from today:  Quiet and Only Yours

Number of books completed today: Quiet 

Books completed so far: 3! Rome in Love, Broken Homes and Gardens, and Quiet
Sunday 8/23:

Reading time today: 247 pages

Books read from today: Only Yours, and Rainy Day Sisters

Number of books completed so far: 4 4! Rome in Love, Broken Homes and Gardens, Quiet and Only Yours
Grand Total:

Pages Read 1102

Books Completed: 4 (see above)


2 comments:

  1. I had completely forgotten about BoB until yesterday! I'm looking forward to it - need to figure out what I'm reading, too. This is a great line up!

    ReplyDelete