Wednesday, July 8, 2015

W....W...W...Wednesday

https://samannelizabeth.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/img_1384-0.jpg

W… W… W… Wednesday, how hosted by Taking on a World of Words, is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.
 
What did you just finish reading?
 
24355995
 
You can read my review of this one here :) I LOVED it!!!
 
 
What are you reading now?
 
22840182
 
Took me a bit to get into this one, but now I'm really enjoying it!
 
24396125
 
Just started this one...loving it so far!!
 
 
What are you reading next?
 
22750002
 
Excited I got this ARC from NetGalley!
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great line up! I can't wait to see your final thoughts on the Cake book and what you think of the new Lamb book!

    ReplyDelete