Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Last Ten Books That Came into my Possession






Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (bought, library, review copies, etc). Here's my list--I also included the source of each book.

12875258
Purchased
 
24612059
NetGalley
 
24338319
TLC Book Tours
 
22840182
Purchased
 
25241503
NetGalley
 
 
23014729
NetGalley
 
16056142
Library
 
Cover image for The dog lover's companion to Oregon
Library
 
22609317
Won in a Giveaway
25691557
NetGalley
 
 
Happy Reading!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting haul! I'm curious about that first one - going to have to look it up. I've also gotten my hands on Rome in Love - sounds good! And The Luckiest Girl Alive is another one I have that I need to read soon! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! I still need to get my hands on The Summer of Chasing Mermaids. I'm very intrigued by The Luckiest Girl in the World. I've almost bought it a few times.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of "The Dog Lover's Companion to Oregon"! :) And congrats on winning a giveaway! I hope to read "The Luckiest Girl Alive" at some point. "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" is on my TBR list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had Luckiest Girl Alive on my Kindle for a while and still haven't read it, yet. I've heard mixed things about it, but I'm hopeful. Congrats on the win! I love Susan Mallery's small town romances, too. I hope you enjoy that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of Luckiest Girl Alive but I am so excited to check it out now! I am craving some good mysteries :)

    Here is mine this week! http://busybrunettesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-last-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete