Wednesday, June 24, 2015

W...W...W... Wednesday

https://samannelizabeth.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/img_1384-0.jpg
W… W… W… Wednesday, how hosted by Taking on a World of Words, is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.
 
What did you just finish reading?
 
37435
 
This one was just a 3 star for me.
I liked it, but didn't LOVE it. The writing was beautiful and flowed well (the best part of the book for me) and I enjoyed the characters. I just had a feeling the whole time that I'd read the book before--a bit too predictable and cliche.

What are you reading now?
 
24355995
ARC thanks to NetGalley
I'm halfway through this one and absolutely in love with it. The whole concept is brilliant and keeps you reading! My review of this one will be on the blog July 6.
 
What are you reading next?
 
22840182
 
23245594
 
I just purchased The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, I just got Beach Town from the library...deciding which one to read next is tough!!
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Summer and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying Maybe in Another Life!! Beach Town looks good - I've never read anything by that author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING Maybe in Another Life! I set this post up yesterday, and as of this morning I'm now 80% done. Will finish it today!

      Delete
  2. I tried reading 'The Secret Life of Bees' a long time back and I wasn't a fan. I don't think I ever finished it. Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to find out more about Maybe in Another Life right now! I hope you enjoy the end :-)

    If you have the chance to drop by, here's my WWW post: https://clairehuston.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/www-wednesday-24th-june-2015/

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little skeptical, but I'm going to give The Secret Life of Bees a try! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read The Secret Life of Bees way back when I was in high school - it was actually one of the books I liked reading for class.

    By the way, I have nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! You really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete