Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Top Ten Topics!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week, Top Ten Tuesday is celebrating 5 years as a weekly feature! To celebrate, this week's theme is Top Ten Topics We've Done in the Past Five Years. I've only been participating in TTT for the last year and a half or so, so here are my favorites from my time with TTT (in no particular order):

1.  Top Ten Books from my Childhoold I'd Love to Revisit

2. Top Ten All Time Favorite Books from the Last Three Years

3. Top Ten Goals for 2015

4. Top Ten New to Me Authors in 2014

5. Top Ten Book Characters Sitting at my Lunch Table

6. Top Ten: Stranded on an Island, with Fictional Characters!

7. Top Ten Blogging Confessions

8. Top Ten TV Shows

9. Top Ten Books I'd Like to See Made into Movies/TV Shows

10. Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet!

What are some of your favorite TTT moments? Happy 5 year anniversary, Top Ten Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Ten books from our childhood seems to be the favorite for a lot of people (me as well) and the lunch table topic is everywhere, too. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the lunch table topic! :) Great list!

    Check out my TTT and Unpopular Opinions Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The childhood favourite one seems to be popping up a lot! I wish I'd got to do it, I'll have to use it for a freebie week at some point. I haven't done enough to make this list worthwhile, so I just chose an old topic to do.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-10/

    ReplyDelete