Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015. I've read so many great books so far this year, so this one is pretty easy (or hard, depending on how you look at it--which ones to choose?!). Here are my favorites, in no particular order:

24355995

25597155
All the Ceruleans series, of course!

22609310

20170404

13372690

11008107

13206828
I read all the Lunar Chronicles books so they're included too!

24370394

23278464

24912313

What are your favorite books you've read so far in 2015?

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. So many of these are incredible books.

    Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top 10

    And here's my $30 giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read "Molokai" by Alan Brennert? I read that book way back in 2010 or 11, when we lived in Hawaii, and I LOVED it! We even visited Molokai after I read the book so I got to see the leper colony it's based on. I've never gotten around to reading "Honolulu," though. I'm glad you liked it!

    "Station Eleven" made my list too. :) And I've not heard of "The Lake Season" but I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! Two of these made mine, also. I was just telling another blogging friend that I really want to re-read Slammed sometime. I have still have to finish The Lake Season and get to The Guest Cottage this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people seem to love Station Eleven. I've been debating about adding it to my TBR Pile.


    http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks. Your list is filled with books I am really excited to read, so I am happy to here you enjoyed them all. I have read Confess and Slammed though and I LOVED both. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We share Station Eleven. Cress was also pretty amazing!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list of books!! Thanks for sharing your favorite reads of the year so far with us!! I have some new to me titles to check out and potentially add to my ever growing reading wishlist!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete