Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Great Beach Reads




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads. I'm going with a combination of both! The first part is beach reads I love, the second half are beach reads I plan to have in my beach bag  this summer! Here's the list!

Beach Reads I Recommend:



23278464

24647891 

18465657

152695 

16000980

In my beach bag this summer:

24362484 

23492661

23245594 


What's in your beach bag this summer? What do you recommend for a great beach read? Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. I'm planning on reading the new Shalvis book this summer, too. Sounds really perfect for a beach read! I hope you love Maybe in Another Life! I'm hoping to read The Guest Cottage soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalvis books are perfect beach reads!

      Delete
  2. Of the books on your list, I'm definitely interested in checking out Emily Giffin's books. Great post!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! I definitely recommend all of Giffin's books, not just One and Only!

      Delete
  3. Nice list of books to read at the beach!! Here is a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-plan-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful blue book covers! These books look like great reads!

    http://hiddenstaircase.net/2015/05/26/ttt-ten-books-i-plan-to-have-in-my-beach-bag-this-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great and super-beachy list! I haven't read any of them yet, but they'd all be perfect!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill Shalvis is perfect for the beach! And I won a copy of The One and Only by Emily Giffin and can't wait to read it! Her books are the best. I hope you enjoy your summer reads :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I will have to add a few more books to my tbr! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete