Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Books I Will Be Reading SOON!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie. I chose Top Ten Books I Will Be Reading SOON--these are books on my immediate radar that I plan on reading and/or reviewing in the near future. Here's the list!

1.  The Last Book Ever Written by Jonah Kruvant: halfway through this one right now for TLC Book Tours! My review will be posted this Sunday!

2. Spelled by Betsy Schow: Look for  promotional post with a Giveaway on my blog Thursday!

3. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid: Got this from NetGalley! So excited!

4. The Lake Season by Hannah McKinnon: also got this from NetGalley!

5. The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson. Intended to read this for Bout of Books but haven't gotten to it yet.

6. Paper Towns by John Green: John Green has been hit or miss for me but I saw the preview for the movie and it looked good--wanted to read the book first!

7. Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Taryn Fisher: DUH.

8. The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert: another one from NetGalley

9. The Daughter by Jane Shemilt

10. A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominy

What's on your Top Ten list this week? Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I just started reading Never Never: Part Two and I'm looking forward to reading Spelled. I really enjoyed Paper Towns. I hope you enjoy these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of Maybe in Another Life and Never Never Part Two! I loved them both!! I just got The Lake Season from Netgalley - thanks for the tip! Sounds really good. I am going to look into the Bookseller now. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started Spelled and it seems like a fun one so far!
    http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2015/05/take-ten_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lake Season sounds pretty interesting. I like you list and can't wait to hear your thoughts on Spelled. My list was the top 10 arcs I need to read and review.

    ReplyDelete