Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet. I absolutely love this topic! I love meeting authors. I've met Cathy Lamb and Cheryl Strayed, and both were amazing experiences! I'd love to meet as many authors as possible! Here's my list, in no particular order:

1. Rainbow Rowell (favorite book she's written: Eleanor and Park)

2.  Alan Brennert (favorite book: Moloka'i)

3. Colleen Hoover (favorite book: Slammed)

4. Adriana Trigiani (favorite book: The Shoemaker's Wife)

5. Jane Green (favorite book: The Other Woman)

6. Emily Giffin (favorite book: Something Borrowed)

7.  Sarah Jio (favorite book: Goodnight June)

8. Barbara O'Neal (favorite book: The Lost Recipe for Happiness)

9. Stephanie Perkins (favorite book: The Anna and the French Kiss series)

10. Megan Tayte (favorite book: The Ceruleans series)

It was hard to only pick 10! Who are some authors that you'd love to meet?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I also have Stephanie Perkins on my TTT :)

    Myra @ http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-seven-authors-i-really.html

    ReplyDelete