Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bout of Books Day 3 Progress!

Bout of Books


The third day of Bout of Books 13 is over, just about halfway through the week. I didn't get as much reading done as I'd like, as I had a mid week date night with the hubby to Buffalo Wild Wings--it was a fundraiser for a club at the university I work for. But overall I still got some reading in! Read a little from  Sea Glass Sunrise and mostly from The Girl on the Train  Most of my reading was in the morning before work, at lunch, and just before bed. Here are the stats:

Day 3: Wednesday, May 3:

Pages Read Today: 120
Pages Read This Week:  478

Books Read from: Sea Glass Sunrise, The Girl on the Train

Books Completed This Week: Five Night Stand

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Books friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your date night! I'm supposed to have a date night tomorrow, and I still hope to get a few hours of reading in. ;)

    ReplyDelete