Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bout of Books Day 1 Update

Bout of Books


The first day of Bout of Books 13 is done! I actually got a ton of reading done! I read before getting ready for work in the morning (my puppy wakes up early, wants to be fed and taken outside, then goes back to sleep....). Also read on my lunch and after dinner for awhile last night! I read from Five Night Stand by Richard J. Alley (a TLC Book Tours book) and Sea Glass Sunrise by Donna Kauffman, which I'm reading and reviewing for NetGalley. Here are the stats:
24362492


 
Day 1: Monday May 11:

Pages Read Today: 188
 
Pages Read This Week: 188

Books Read from: Five Night Stand, Sea Glass Sunrise

Books Completed: None yet!

Happy Reading, fellow Bout of Books participants!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great day!! That's a lot of pages read for one day - off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The font on Five Night Stand is relatively large--so the pages go fast! Hoping to finish it tonight so I can start Girl on the Train!

      Delete