Monday, May 18, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Wrap Up!

Bout of Books


 Bout of Books 13 is complete! I'm rolling my final update with my Days 5, 6, and 7 updates.  This weekend was pretty crazy, as I had to work most of the day Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend worn out from my six day workweek, so I didn't get hardly any reading in this weekend, which was disappointing. However, since my goal was to HAVE FUN, I definitely accomplished that! I sadly didn't get to participate in the Twitter chats (they were at times that didn't work for me this week) but I did get to participate in some of the daily challenges. And I finished two books! Here's the stats:

Final Stats:

Pages Read This Week:  720

Books Completed This Week: Five Night Stand, The Girl on the Train

Books Read from but not completed yet: Sea Glass Sunrise

How did your Bout of Books go? Hope you had fun!

 

2 comments:

  1. You did awesome! I'm glad you had fun. I missed the Twitter chats this time, too. Oh well...there's always the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And Girl on the Train was good! I liked it, but didn't LOVE it like some of the reviews. I'm deciding between 3.5 or 4 stars. Wish you could give half stars on goodreads!

      Delete