Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Goals

Bout of Books

I'm so secited for Bout of Books 13, which begins next Monday! In Bout of Books 12, the organizers stoppped having people post a "gols" linky in order to make the event low pressure and more FUN! I think this was such a successful way to run things and I actually ended up getting a personal best pages read number in 12 because there was no pressure. I'm following that same model again this year with these three goals in mind:

1. Connect with other bloggers through daily challegnes, chats and other events

2.Read as much as I am able to (lunch break and evenings during the week due to work)

3. HAVE FUN!!!

Bout of books TBR:

These are the books on my list for Bout of Bokos 13--not necesarily expecting to get through all of them but these are my options:

1. Five Night Stand by Richard J. Alley (I'm reviewing this book on May 18 for TLC Book tours and I need to get reading!

2. The Girl on the Train by Ppaula Hawkins. Finally got this book at the library. Excited to see what the hype is all about!

3. The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson. Won this book in a giveaway and am excited to read it!

4.  Sea Glass Sunrise by Donna Kauffman. Got this one through NetGalley

5. Spelled by Betsy Schow. Also one from NetGalley!

Not expecting to get through all of these but these are ones on my list to read in the near future! It's going to be a fun week!

It's not to late to sign up for Bout of Books either--do so by clicking here. Its my favorite reading/blogging event, and I definitely recommend participating!

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're joining the fun again! You have a great line up. I am curious about The Bookseller and what you'll think of TGOTT! I'm so excited for next week! I need to figure out my game plan. I love that it's low key and no pressure - makes it so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Brandie! It's supposed to be FUN, not stressful!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your goals this week!! And, I hope you enjoy Girl on the Train!! I want to read that one too.

    ReplyDelete