Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z: Zihuatanejo, Mexico!

 


I did it! Welcome to the last day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's "Z" location is a place called:

Zihuatanejo, Mexico!

http://www.zihuatanejo-ixtapa.com/
Zihuatanejo is on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, and looks absolutely fantastic! It's located on a bay, so it's a popular area for boat owners. There are dozens of resorts and vacation rentals in the area and is a popular tourist location. It's the third most visited area in Mexico, after Cancun and Puerto Vallarta and a popular spot for fishermen. I'd love to just relax on the beach, swim in the ocean, drink some yummy drinks, have a spa day....doesn't this just look gorgeous??

Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Google Images


Anyone have a "Z" place they'd like to visit?

Congrats to all A to Z Challenge participants for completing the blogging challenge!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great place to add to your list! I hope you've enjoyed your challenge as much as I have. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been fun but I must admit I'm glad it's done!

      Delete