Wednesday, April 22, 2015

S: the Shire!

Welcome to the "S" day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here.  I did manage to find a place I'd like to visit, a place called:

the Shire!

Image source: google
I couldn't resist throwing a Lord of the Rings location in my A to Z list--it's such a fantastic series.  Though there are all sorts of magical and wonderful locations to choose from, the Shire is my favorite.  Perhaps it's because I'm short and I can relate to the hobbits! I love the little houses with the round doors, and the cute little gardens and landscape. 

What are some "S" places you'd like to visit?

1 comment:

  1. Tolkien was a genius creating this delightfully homey little community. Very magical and fun to visit as a reader.
    Inventions by Women A-Z
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete