Friday, April 17, 2015

O: Orlando, Florida

Welcome to the "O" day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's place is a place called:

Orlando, Florida! 

Image source: google
I've never been to the southeastern part of the country at all, and I'd love to visit! Orlando looks like so much fun, of course because of Disney World and Universal Orlando.  That in itself is a reason to want to visit! Orlando also has lots of beaches, shopping, spas, and other opportunities to relax.  I think Orlando would be a fun place to start exploring the southeast. Also--anyone seen Book of Mormon? I can't help singing "Orldandooooooo.." every time I think of it! More proof I'm a nerd. Anyway, sunny Orlando is definitely on my list of places to visit!

What are some "O" locations you'd like to visit?

5 comments:

  1. It has been years, but I went to Disney Orlando and Universal Studios and loved it. The weather is perfect, and Disney is magical and amazing. I definitely want to go back and take my daughter some day. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The headline was all it took to get "Orlandoooooo" going through my head.

    Don't forget - doesn't Orlando have the Harry Potter theme part? That way you can to go Hogwarts and Orlando and cross 2 off your list at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally forgot about the HP park!! Good call

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful idea for A to Z. I've done travel blogs the last three years, all about places I actually went. Last year I added a bucket list at the end each day but never thought about just doing it for A to Z as a theme. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete