Saturday, April 11, 2015

J: Jackson Hole, WY

Welcome to the "J" day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's place is a place called:

Jackson Hole, WY!


Image source: http://www.jacksonholechamber.com/
The main reason I want to visit here (beside the fact I've never been and that it looks gorgeous) is that a couple of my mom's cousins live here! They're super fun to spend time with, and I've only gotten to when they come to visit us, or when we go to another area for a family event (like my cousin's wedding last year in Santa Monica).  I'd love to take a road trip and see where they're from! There are so many recreational activities to do there among the beautiful scenery of the Teton Mountains. Lots of skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and skating in the winter, and hiking, camping, rafting (and more!) in the summer. Perhaps I need to go twice to experience the fun in both seasons!

Anyone else want to visit Jackson Hole? Or anyone been there and have some good stories? Or any other fun J places you'd like to visit?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks beautiful there. I can see why you'd want to go there and visit. I'd say you'd definitely need to visit in summer and winter to get the full feel of the place. ;-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! There's so much to do there in both seasons! Thank you for reading!!

      Delete