Friday, April 10, 2015

I: Island Books

Welcome to the "I" day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's place is a fictional place called:

18293427Island Books!

I read The Storied Life of AJ Fikry last year and absolutely loved it. it's a perfect book for book lovers! Set on Alice Island, AJ Fikry owns Island Books. I absolutely love visiting new bookstores, and the one in this fictional story sounds perfect! AJ always knows the perfect book to recommend to his customers. One of my Bookish Bucket List goals is to visit new bookstores, and although this is fictional, it's still on my list :) I definitely recommend this book--you can read my full review of it here.

Any bookstores on your bucket list, friends? Or other "I" locations you'd like to visit?

Side note: I came THISCLOSE to using Italy for my "I" post....but I'll be covering that in my "T" post (Tuscany) instead :)

Happy Reading!




2 comments:

  1. Hello there.
    If I were rich, I would travel the world. As such, I'm just a lowly, Christian housewife trying to get by from day-to-day in this wicked world. I'll save my travelling for another era!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant think of a specific 'I' location but travel is certainly on the agenda! Great theme and posts. Good going on the AtoZ!

    ReplyDelete