Monday, April 6, 2015

E: Emerald City

Welcome to the "E" day of the A-Z Blogging challenge!  If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's place is a fictional place, a place called:

Emerald City!


Image source: Google
Though I'm not a huge Wizard of Oz fan, I couldn't help but add the Emerald City in for my "E" post since it's such a classic! The Emerald City is located in the center of the Land of Oz, at the end of the Yellow Brick Road.  Really, who wouldn't want to spend a day in this magical land? As long as I had Dorothy's adorable red shoes so I could click my heels and go home afterwards!


1 comment:

  1. I blogged about the Emerald City for the letter E too, as I'm doing a colour theme. It would be a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete