Saturday, April 4, 2015

D: Denver!

Welcome to the fourth day of the A-Z Blogging challenge! If you need a recap on my theme, "Places I Want To Visit: Real or Fictional"  you can read more about it here. Today's place is a real place...a place called:

DENVER, CO!

And more specifically....

A Denver Broncos Football game!!

Husband and I touring Sports Authority Field at Mile High

I've been to Denver several times for work, and absolutely love the city. But one thing I've never gotten to do (because my work trips were always in April) was attend a Denver Broncos football game! I've been a Broncos fan forever (those of you that know me know I LOVE football). Living in Oregon, we don't have an NFL team, so us Oregonians have to gravitate somewhere else for NFL fandom. I've always enjoyed the Broncos, since back in the days of John Elway! Now, with Peyton Manning playing for the Broncos, it just makes things even more exciting and makes me want to go to a home game even more! When I went to Denver a few years ago, I took a tour of the stadium (which you can see in the picture) and that REALLY made me want to attend a game there! I've been to a few Seattle Seahawks games (also awesome!) but a Broncos game is definitely on my bucket list!

Any other NFL fans out there like me? Or, any fun D places you'd like to visit someday?


4 comments:

  1. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me, Sylvia!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! I still haven't been to a Steelers game, and I absolutely have to see a game at Heinz Field some day!! It's actually ridiculous that I haven't yet, when Pittsburgh is only 2.5 hours from me. Definitely on my bucket list!

    You mention Seattle - that is my dream city to visit. Something about Seattle calls my name, and I hope I get to travel there some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seattle is a fantastic city!! One of my best friends lives there, and I love taking the train up to visit her! It's a 4ish hour train ride from where I live in Oregon. If you ever make it there, let me know and hopefully I could make it up there and we could meet!!!

      Delete