Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Books from the Last Three Years




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years. What a fun topic! Here are my favorites:

Eleanor & Park
 
Goodnight June
 
 
 
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
 
Slammed (Slammed, #1)
 
20170404
 
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
 
Me Before You
 
9627755
 
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
 
What are your favorite books in the last three years? Happy Reading! 

10 comments:

  1. I finally bought Station Eleven because quite a few people have told me how wonderful it is. I really want to read Eleanor & Park (I can't believe I haven't already!), Goodnight June and Slammed. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Station Eleven is so, so good! As are E & P and Goodnight June. And anything by Colleen Hoover... :) I think E & P is one of my favorite books, EVER. You won't regret reading it!

      Delete
  2. I've only heard of most of those books from you and Brandie. :) Station Eleven is on my radar but I don't know if I'll give it a try or not. I tried The Storied Life and I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Brandie and I have a lot in common and I have gotten countless excellent book recommendations from her!!

      Delete
  3. I love your list! I debated on putting Isla and E&P on mine. It was so hard to narrow them down! I also had to choose my favorite CoHo, otherwise my whole list would have been just her books. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course our lists must have lots of CoHo! :)

      Delete
  4. I adored Station Eleven so much! I just finished Wild and want to go on her adventure, maybe not for as long, but a week or something would be awesome!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Missie! I want to do a PCT adventure too! But many only a few days...lol. Have you seen the movie? It's good too but the book is better (of course).

      Delete
  5. I loved Goodnight June and A.J. Fikry is one of my favorite books of all time! I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a wonderful book! It made my heart happy!!

      Delete