Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Books from my Childhood I'd Love to Revisit


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books from my Childhoold (or teen years) that I'd Love to Revisit! What a fun theme!! I've loved books all my life and have so many fond memories of my mom reading books to me as a kid! Here are some of my favorites!

39988
 
77766
The whole Little House series

763588
24178
 
412452
I took figure skating lessons as a kid...loved these books!

233722
Loved all the BSC books!

 30119

18131

232187
317500
The Narnia series

 
What are some of your favorite books from childhood?
 
Happy Reading!
 
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Man I forgot all about Charlotte's Web. I LOVED Wilbur. I think tons of people ended reading Little House books. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making this list was so fun! Brought back so many good memories!

      Delete
  2. Charlotte's Web! How could I have forgotten that? It's part of the reason I've been a vegetarian since I was 7 years old! I loved A Wrinkle in Time! Great list! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte's Web! How could I have forgotten that? It's part of the reason I've been a vegetarian since I was 7 years old! I loved A Wrinkle in Time! Great list! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Shel Silverstein! I loved his books. And Babysitter's Club & Little House on the Prairie. I was also a big fan of RL Stine's Fear Street books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I fogot RL Stine books!! Loved the Fear Street series!!

      Delete
  5. We obviously have the same taste in books! :) I read almost all of these when I was younger! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte's Web was such a tear-jerking story for me, and I still have my Shel Silverstein book. It's not in great shape due to the years of packing, moving, unpacking, etc., and it even suffered some water damage. Moldy or not, I can't bring myself to part with that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I still have some of the poems memorized!!

      Delete
  7. Anne Shirley will always be my favorite literary character. She is the reason I fell in love with writing, and although I was already a reader, she is the reason I fell in love stories.

    ReplyDelete