Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award!


The Versatile Blogger Award is the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. Bloggers can only nominate each other for this award and when a blogger nominate another for this award, he/she looks out for the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, or of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.


Thanks go to Christina at Once Untold for nominating me for this award!!
 
 
Rules of Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Nominate 10-15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you either by leaving a comment or following them and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

10 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love animals! I have four cats and a Black Lab.
2.  Sunset is my favorite time of day.
3. My favorite place to read is with a view of the ocean.
4. I am left handed.
5.  I lettered in Journalism in high school. Yes, you can do that.
6. I was a cheerleader in high school, but I loved my dance classes more.
7. I took figure skating lessons for five years and still love to go skating.
8. I don't have kids. Not sure I want to either. Don't judge me.
9.  My favorite snack is popcorn.
10.  I can be bribed to do just about anything for various quantitates of Pepsi :)

My Versatile Blogger Award Nominations:




 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I learned several things I didn't know about you!! I don't think I realized you had four cats. I knew you had cats...just not the number. Love it! No one should judge you about having kids. I get judged for only wanting one and I hate that!

    I didn't realize you loved Pepsi so much! And I always wanted to be a cheerleader in school. I'm kinda hoping Sunnie will live that dream for me some day. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad you enjoyed it!! :) It started out with just two cats...and then I rescued more. :)

      I'm drinking a Pepsi right now as I write this. It's a common fact in my office that if someone wants me to help them out with something they can bribe me with Pepsi :) I've covered someone's appointments for a whole day for a 12 pack :) Haha!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, thank you so much for this award! I'm touched that you tagged me for it. I've re-nominated you for a few awards, since I've received multiple ones recently. LOL! Come take one, or all (you’ll see what I mean!!) Thanks for having a great blog. Come get your Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you Karsyn!! Feeling the blogger love today!!

      Delete