Monday, February 16, 2015

Mailbox Monday



Image result for mailbox 


Mailbox Monday  is a weekly event where readers and bloggers can share any new books they received in their mailbox during the past week. I'm also including new books on my kindle, even though they didn't technically came in the mail :)

Next week I'm participating in my first TLC Book Tour, and the book I'm reviewing came in the mail this week! The Book I'll be reviewing is The Boy Who Loved Rain. So excited to read and review this one!



 22529769




Since this past Saturday was also Valentine's Day, my awesome hubby let me pick out some books for my Kindle!! Thanks to him, these three lovlies are now on my kindle! So excited to read all three of these!!

1417639


18775359 





 All the Bright Places




Did you get any books in the mail this week? Share in the comments!

Happy Reading, friends!

9 comments:

  1. Nice!! I loved After I Do - can't wait to see what you think! I've seen so many good things about All the Bright Places. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got After I Do based off of your recommendation! I too have heard amazing things about All the Bright Places! Excited to read now that I'm feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME to Mailbox Monday!!

    Nice books. ENJOY them all.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Mailbox Monday was such a fun post! I look forward to doing it in the future!

      Delete
    2. GREAT.....so glad you will be back.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things! Excited to read it!

      Delete