Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2nd Annual Love for Books Readathon!


2nd annual LfBR


I just found out about this readathon hosted by Jessi @ A Novel Heartbeat! I absolutely love readathons, not only because I have an extra excuse to devote time to reading but because it's a great way to connect with other readers and bloggers!

I didn't participate in this readathon last year but I'm super excited to participate this year! The readathon runs from Monday February 8 at 12:01am through Sunday February 15 at 11:59pm. There will be mini challenges to participate in and a giveaway at the end of the readathon!

My goals:

*Read 2 books (or more)
*Read every day
*Participate in mini challenges/connect with other bloggers
*Have Fun!


Monday 2/9
Currently reading: What Happens in Tuscany
Pages read today: 75
Books completed today: 0

Tuesday 2/10
Currently reading: What Happens in Tuscany
Pages read today: 60
Total Pages Read This Week:135
Books completed today:

Wednesday 2/11
Currently reading: What Happens in Tuscany
Pages read today:165
Total Pages Read This Week:300
Books completed today: What Happens in Tuscany

Thursday 2/12
Currently reading: Gone Too Far
Pages read today: 45
Total Pages Read This Week: 345
 Books completed today:

Friday 2/13
Currently reading:  Gone too far
Pages read today: 0 (FAIL)
Total Pages Read This Week: 345
Books completed today:

Saturday 2/14
Currently reading: Gone Too Far
Pages read today: 0 (FAIL)
Total Pages Read This Week:345
Books completed today:

Sunday 2/15
Currently reading: The Boy Who Loved Rain
Pages read today: 25
Total Pages Read This Week: 370
Books completed today:

Summary

Total # pages read: 370
 Books I completed:1


I was a bit of an epic fail at this readathon, however I got really sick on the Monday of the readathon and sadly didn't feel well enough to read much :( Saturday I was finally feeling better but since it was Valentine's Day I wanted to spend lots of time with my hubby. Looking forward to future readathons where I can do much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment