Thursday, January 29, 2015

The TBR Tag

I was tagged for this post by Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie. I'm really glad she tagged me because it motivated me to clean up my Goodreads "to read" list....haha!

1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

Goodreads! Love love LOVE Goodreads. Mel introduced me to it a few years ago and it's such a fantastic and addicting website!
 
2. Is your TBR ostly print or eBook?

I have a bookshelf dedicated to my TBR's. I do have a small amount on my kindle that I need to read, but most are physical books.
 
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I don't have a method or anything, just go for what I feel like reading next! If it's a new release I'm really excited about I will sometimes stop everything and read that.   Currently I'm working on Bookish Bingo, so I'm trying to select ones from my TBR that work for those categories. 
 
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
Life of Pi. STILL need to read that one!!

5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
Find Me by Laura van den Berg. It's a February release I just heard about that looks really interesting!!

6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.
I usually don't add books just because of their cover. But I do LOVE this cover, and it's what drew me to the book!
First Frost (Waverley Family #2)
 

7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I just didn't a MAJOR cleanup of my TBR list, so right now they're all ones I legitimately want to read!

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
Like Brandie, the next two Colleen Hoover releases!! Confess and Never Never Part 2. Her writing is brilliant!!
ConfessNever Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
 
       

9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
 
This one for sure!
The Kite Runner
 
  
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.

Memoirs of a Geisha

11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.

Definitely Confess and Never Never Part 2.  I just finished Never Never part 1 last night and having to wait until MAY is just NOT nice!!
 
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
222. And that's a narrowed down version!

Now, ‘tag, you’re it!’…

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did this!! It's fun! It helped me clear off some of my TBR list too. Goodreads is so addicting. I'm checking it constantly throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Memoirs of a Geisha because everyone had been telling me for years. I liked it. The movie is waiting for me at home actually!

    ReplyDelete