Monday, January 5, 2015

The Start of Bout of Books 12!

Bout of Books

I'm so excited that today is the first day of Bout of Books 12! One thing I really liked that the organizers are doing this year is NOT having a "Goals" post linky. Their reasoning is that Bout of Books is supposed to be FUN--and that we shouldn't be stressing ourselves out over trying to meet goals. I LOVE this idea.  Although I love having goals, my main reason for participating in Bout of Books is to have fun and connect with other bloggers! That being said, these are some of my plans for the week. Plans, not goals :) :

1. Connect with other bloggers through Twitter chats and other events

2.Read as much as I am able to (lunch break and evenings during the week due to work)

3. HAVE FUN!!!

Here's my TBR pile for Bout of Books. I am not expecting to get through all these but these are the ones I'm choosing from. Also in the picture is my kindle, which has Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, which I'd like to read in the near future, hopefully this week!

I will be keeping track of pages read for entertainment purposes, but I'm not setting a specific goal. Though if I happen to beat my week long page personal best from Bout of Bokos 11, which was 851 pages, I would certainly not mind :)

 
Have fun, fellow Bout of Books readathoners!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!! I agree about the goals. I set some, but they are so laid back because I just want to have fun this week. Love seeing two CoHo books on your list!! Can't wait to see what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this laid back, Have fun Bout of Books! Especially with the timing of the readathon, work is crazy right now! Can't wait to read more CoHo!!!

      Delete