Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Never Never





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!

My Teaser Tuesday this week is from Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher's joint novella, "Never Never." This one's been getting a lot of buzz in the book world lately! I'm 40% through and thoroughly sucked in and curious as to what the heck is going on! Here are a few lines to get you excited to read more:

"I'm not sure if this is old Charlie's thoughts or new Charlie's thoughts. Or maybe, because I'm observing Charlie Wynwood's life as an outsider, I'm able to think of her cheating with detachement rather than judgment."

Such a great read so far! Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I've heard of Never Never but not read it yet. Now I think I'll just move it up a bit higher on the list. Thanks for sharing this. :)

    My TT is here: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Never Never is addicting, as are all of Colleen Hoover's books!

      Delete
  2. You have made me so excited to read this!! Now if only I had more time in the day to read everything I wanted...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least since it's a novella, it's a quick read :)

      Delete
  3. Made me wanna know more about Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the book and STILL want to know more!!

      Delete