Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions...


mustache-questions-300x300-300x300 

I was tagged for this post by Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie


Four names people call me other than my real name:
  1. Hun (by my Husband)
  2.   LB (by my dad when I was little)
  3. Sis (by my sis Breanne)
  4.   Sweetie (by my mom)
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Babysitter
  2. BBQ booth at the fair
  3. Sports Editor for the Western Oregon Journal (college)
  4. Campus Tour Guide (Advocate) in college
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
  1.  The Cutting Edge
  2. Mean Girls
  3. The Devil Wears Prada
  4. Twilight series
Four books I’d recommend:
Pretty impossible to narrow this down…
  1. Molokai by Alan Brennert
  2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Goodnight June by Sarah Jio
  4.  The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Four places I have lived:
  1. Monmouth, OR (apartment)
  2. Monmouth, OR (Butler Hall at WOU)
  3. Monmouth, OR (Cedar Hall)
  4. Dallas, OR
Four places I have been:
  1.  Paris, France
  2. Boston, MA
  3. Denver, CO
  4. Maui
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. On the beach in Maui
  2. Hanging out in a condo in Maui
  3.  Seattle (hanging out with my sis)
  4. Oregon Coast
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Beets
  2. anything too spicy
  3.  squid
  4. chicken liver
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Clam chowder
  2. Italian food
  3. avocados
  4.  popcorn
Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. Big Bang Theory
  2. Nashville
  3. pretty much anything on HGTV
  4. Football
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
  1. Watching my puppy continue to grow up
  2. Beach weekends/day trips with hubby/family
  3. Warmer weather
  4.  Reading more books/discovering more authors (of course)
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. “You're the best puppy in the whole world!"
  2. “I just finished reading…”
  3. “Who wants to go get coffee?"
  4. “What book are you reading?"
Four People I Tag:

Mel @ Double Stacked Bookshelves
Christina @ The Wordy Rose
Jennine @ My Life in Books
Busy Brunette's Bookshelf



Have fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you did this!!

    I should have put that I wish I were in Seattle. I will visit Seattle some day!!

    I didn't realize you've been to Paris - that is so awesome!!

    I love The Cutting Edge! I watched that movie all the time as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was fortunate to go on an EF Eduactional Tour my sophomore year in High School 10 days in France over Spring Break!! Took two years of French in HS and two more years in college.

      The Cutting Edge is one of my favorite movies of all time!! :)

      Delete
  2. What fun! I will post one as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete