Monday, January 12, 2015

Bout of Books: Days 6-7, and Final Wrap up!

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 12 is complete! What a great week! Over the weekend I finished Losing Hope, and got a third of the way through Station Eleven. I also participated in the twitter chat on Saturday, which was fun! Here are my final stats for the week:

Books Completed:



Books Started:

 
Total Pages Read: 1,041 (A new Bout of Books record for me!)
 
My goals for Bout of Books were simple: To connect with other readers/bloggers, to read as much as I could, and to have fun. I definitely accomplished all of these AND even managed to beat my new page record!
 
I hope my fellow Bout of Books participants had just as much fun as I did! I can't wait until Bout of Books 13, which is May 11-17,2015!
 
Happy Reading!
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful and fun BoB! Awesome that you were able to beat your page record!! Here's how my Bout of Books 12 ended up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fantastic!! It's awesome to surpass your expectations and get so much read!

    I'm already looking forward to the next one in May.

    So, which CoHo book are you going to read next? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You rocked Bout of Boks too Brandie!!!

      I have both Slammed and Never Never to read...will probably read Never Never next because it's shorter!

      Delete
  3. I loved Station Eleven! I could barely put it down!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flying through it! Less than 100 pages to go. Loving it!!

      Delete