Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bout of Books Day 2 Update

Bout of Books

We've made it through two days of the readathon! I hope you're all having as much fun as I am!! Tuesday was a great reading day for me. I read from Colleen Hoover's Hopeless, and my goodness does she know how to write books that suck you in immediately!! Love her books so much. Got over hallway through the book yesterday. Hoping to progress more through it today!

Here are the stats for Day 2:
 
Day 2: Tuesday, January 6:
 
Pages Read Today: 181
Total Pages Read This Week: 356
Books Read from:  Hopeless
Books Completed Today: 0
Books Completed This Week: 1
 
 Hope your reading week is going well, fellow reathoners!! Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome reading day!! I wish I had gotten that much read yesterday, but was just too tired. I'm about to settle in over lunch and read some more. Hope today is another good day for you!

    ReplyDelete