Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Books: Day 1 Update

Bout of Books

Day 1 of Bout of Books 12 is complete! I had a great reading day yesterday. Read quite a bit on my lunch break, and for awhile yesterday evening too. I had started No Sunshine When She's Gone earlier in the weekend, and finished the remaining 137 pages in the book yesterday! Then I got a few pages into Colleen Hoover's Hopeless before going to bed. I also participated in the Twitter chat yesterday, which I always find fun! Here are the stats for Day 1:
 
Day 1: Monday, January 5:
 
Pages Read Today: 175
Total Pages Read This Week: 175
Books Read from: No Sunshine When She's Gone and Hopeless
Books Completed:No Sunshine When She's Gone
 
 

Happy Reading, fellow readathoners!!

4 comments:

  1. Colleen Hoover is life! I love her writing and her stories. So, so good!
    Great 1st day of Bout of Books. Keep it up!

    Pat @ The Book Spine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently discovered Colleen Hoover thanks to a fellow blogger! I've read Maybe Someday and Ugly Love and LOVED both of them. On a mission to read everything she's written!

      Delete
  2. That's an awesome first day!! I'm excited to see what you think when you finish Hopeless. Happy reading today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 25% through at this point and loving it so far! Her books are addicting!

      Delete