Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Goals for 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015. These can be bookish, blog related, or anything else. Here's my list!!

1.  Read 90 books. This year, my goal was 70. I finished with 86. So clearly I beat my goal! Upping it a little bit more to 90 books for 2015.

2. Participate in as many reading challenges as possible. The main reason for this is that it's a fun way to connect with other bloggers! I met some super awesome people from participating in reading challenges in 2014, and I look forward to more fun in 2015!

3. Continue blogging! Goal is to post 2-3 times a week. I started my blog March 31, 2014 and am super excited to start my second year of consistent writing and blogging.

4. Write more. One of my life goals is to write a book. You can't write a book if you don't regularly write!

5. Participate in the A-Z blog challenge in April.  This will help me with Goal #4. Need to start thinking of a theme! And now that I've stated on here that it's my goal...I have to do it. Lol.

5. SIMPLIFY MY LIFE. This is a big one. This weekend I cleaned out my entire kitchen and put back only the stuff I really needed in order to achieve this goal. I have way too much stuff and it stresses me out.

6.  Eat healthy. This one is always on the list. I do pretty well, but definitely could improve.

7. Read more books I already own. I have quite  a few books on my shelf (really, shelves) that I have yet to read. I get so distracted by all the new books and books at the library that I forget about the ones I have at home already!

8. Be present. Leave work at work. Enjoy home when home. Live in the moment.

9. Get into a new book series. Though nothing can top Harry Potter :)

10. Go to the beach more often. I only live about 45 minutes to an hour away from the Oregon Coast. The ocean is so calming to me. I want to take more day trips there. Someday my husband and I want to buy a little beach cottage there, but until we can do that...more day and weekend trips are necessary!

What are your goals for 2015? Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals! I love 8 & 5 especially. Those would be on my list, too. :)

    Happy New Year, Lori! And cheers to a new year full of more fantastic books! I'm glad we found each other's blogs this year - I love your posts and have enjoyed getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete