Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Brining This Year. What a fun theme! Here we go!
1. Anything and everything by Colleen Hoover.... she is amazing!
2. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
4. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
5. A Second Bite at the Apple by Dana Bate
6. Another Night, Another Day by Sarah Rayner
7. The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms
8. Hello from the Gillespies by Monica McInerney
9. Mastering the Art of French Eating: Lessons in Food and Love from a Year in Paris by Ann Mah
10. Any Rainbow Rowell book (except Landline, which I already have)
What books would you like Santa to bring you this year?