Monday, December 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                    
 This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

I had all last week off from work, but unfortunately didn't get as much reading done as I would've liked! Lots of family obligations and Christmas activities. I did manage to get halfway through the current book I'm reading (and it's a long one) so I am happy with that progress! My books "On Deck" I'm saving for the Bout of Books next week!

Recently Finished:
 
(see my review here)
 

Currently Reading:
 
 
On Deck:
 
 

(Thanks to NetGalley for This Side of Home--to be released Feb. 3rd 2015, hence the "draft" marking on the cover)

Happy Reading!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


             

3 comments:

  1. I hear good things about Me Before You, will have to check out your review.
    Check out my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always overestimate time off. I think I should be able to magically read all of the books, do all of the cleaning, and get ahead with everything. If only!!

    I hope you enjoy the rest of Me Before You. :)

    ReplyDelete