Monday, December 15, 2014

Bout of Books 12 Sign Up!!

Bout of Books

I'm so excited to be participating in Bout of Books 12, my third Bout of Books experience!! I had a fantastic time with Bout of Books 10 and 11, and can't wait for the fun that Bout of Books 12 will bring!! Here's some information about Bout of Books 12 from the official site:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I will set my goals for Bout of Books when the event gets closer. My main goal is to beat my amount of pages read during Bout of Books 11, which was 851. More details to come in the next couple weeks!

There's still plenty of time to sign up! You can do so here. I'm so excited to connect with other readers!! Happy Reading, fellow Bout of Books Participants!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lori -- it's nice to make your acquaintance through the Bout of Books 12 read-a-thon that is coming up. I'll be interested in seeing what you're reading during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just passing through to say good luck with the challenge! I just joined up as well. Hope to read at least 2 or 3 books but we'll see lol.

    Xo!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete