Friday, January 2, 2015

Bookish Bingo: Holiday Edition: Wrap up!



The challenge is hosted by  Great Imaginations and went from October 1 through December 31, and the goal was to get a "bingo" (or more!) by the end of the challenge! More information can be found on Great Imaginations' sign up post. Now is the time to report on my progress!

Here's my final card:

Here are the books I finished:

B2: Romance: It's In His Kiss
B5: Witches: Dark Witch
I1: Green Cover: Little Mercies
I2: "Ice" "Snow" or "Frost" in title: Black Ice
I3: Snow on Xover: Blackberry Winter
I5: Set in Autumn: He's So Fine
N1: Historical: The Boston Girl
N4: Set during Christmas: The French for Christmas
G5: Fall or Winter Release: The Look of Love

So...I am a bit of a Bookish Bingo failure, as I got ZERO Bingos.  Zero. So sad. I think the reason for this is that so many of these categories just aren't my cup of tea. However, I did enjoy all the books I did read that fit these categories, and I do look forward to and plan on participating in the next Bookish Bingo!

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I got zero bingos also and I wrote the card! Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete