Wednesday, November 5, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesday

W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Should be Reading is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.
 
What did you just finish reading?
 
 
I love, love, LOVED this book!!! One of my favorites of the year for sure!!
 
 
What are you currently reading?
 
 
Only about 75 pages in, but I'm really enjoying it so far!

 
What are you reading next?
 
 
This is an exciting one...been on the hold list at the library for a super long time on this one...I am SO EXCITED to finally go pick it up from the library today!!
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your review of Ugly Love!! I'm glad you're enjoying The Search. Yay, for Isla!! Definitely one of my favorite YA books and best of the series in my opinion. Can't wait to see what you think! Great books this week!!

    ReplyDelete