Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List! Even though it's not winter yet.  The first few are new releases, the rest are ones I'm wanting to read but are already available.

The New Releases:

1. The Look of Love by Sarah Jio. Release date TODAY. I preordered it and it will be in my mailbox when I get home!!!

2. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen: Release date: January 20, 2015. Love the cover on this one!!!

3. Saving Grace by Jane Green: Release date: December 30, 2014. I love her books!

4. Confess by Colleen Hoover: Release date: march 10, 2015. It's Colleen Hoover. Need I say more?

5. Another Night, Another Day by Sarah Rayner: Release date: December 23, 2014. I loved Rayner's book One Moment, One Morning so I'm super excited for this one!

 The Already Released:

6. One in a Million by Jill Shalvis. This is book 12 in the Lucky Harbor series.

7. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriatrty. Been sitting on my shelf unread for too long!

8. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. Still have yet to read any of hers!

9. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer. Bought this one awhile back and it's still sitting on my shelf!

10. The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob. Won this one from Good Reads and haven't read it yet!!

What's on your Winter TBR list fellow readers?

Happy Reading!!












2 comments:

  1. Love your list! Especially The Look of Love and Confess!! :) I can't wait to see what you think of The Look of Love. Are you starting it right away! I want to buy a copy of it in paperback. It's a must have for my bookshelves!

    I can't wait for Confess. Definitely my most anticipated book of 2015.

    I have gone back and forth on reading Saving Grace. I can't decide if I'm going to try it. Maybe I'll wait and see what you think of it first! :)

    Big Little Lies is fantastic! I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it. It's a bit of a slow starter, but once you get into it, wow it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Little Lies and The Interestings are on my list as well! And I've read two Moyes this year and liked them both. Good list!

    ReplyDelete