Sunday, November 9, 2014

Scenic Sundays: Lunch with a View


Scenic Sundays is a weekly meme hosted by Terri at Second Run Reviews
.  The goal of the meme is to share a photograph (that you took yourself) and one quote to go with it.

I work in university admissions, and last  Monday I was lucky enough to travel to visit a high school on the Oregon Coast!  This meant I got to have lunch with my coworkers at Mo's, a hugely popular Oregon Coast chain of restaurants famous for their clam chowder.  The Siletz Bay was my lunch view for the day and I was pretty happy about it! Also had some yummy clam chowder (of course). Here's a photo of my lunch view:


 
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." --Jacques Cousteau
 
So true, so true!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you worked in university admissions, Lori. I worked for my alma mater as an admissions counselor for 6 years prior to moving to the private side.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete