Wednesday, October 15, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesdays

 
W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Should be Reading is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.
 
What did you just finish reading?
 
 
Brandie at Brandie is a Book Junkie recommended this one to me (and everyone, really!). Finally got it at the library...and LOVED it!! Review will be posted soon once I put how much I loved it into words. Definitely one of my very favorites and I can't wait to read more books by Colleen Hoover!
 
What are you currently reading?
 
 
Reading this one for Holiday Bookish Bingo--the green cover category. About 100 pages in and loving it so far!
 
 
What are you reading next?
 
 
Yet another one for Holiday Bookish Bingo, this time for the snow on the cover category. I loved Jio's book Goodnight June, so I'm excited to read this one!
 
 
What are you reading this week?
 
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your review of Maybe Someday! SO glad you loved it. I get nervous when I recommend my favorite books to people, and I'm happy you liked it!!

    Great line up for the week, too. I hope the Jio book is good. I still need to read another book by her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is too. Goodnight June was so amazing I hope this one lives up to it!!

      Delete