Sunday, October 26, 2014

Scenic Sundays: Sunset

Scenic Sundays is a weekly meme hosted by Terri at Second Run Reviews.  The goal of the meme is to share a photograph (that you took yourself) and one quote to go with it.

I've had a super crazy September and October, hence my lack of Scenic Sundays lately.  However, today I will share a photo taken from one of my weekend trips to the Oregon Coast earlier this month. I absolutely LOVE watching sunsets at the beach, and was lucky enough to capture this gorgeous sunset. 




Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future, and look up. There's nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day." _Rachel Boston

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Someday I WILL get to visit the Oregon coast. It's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you do! We could meet up!!

      Delete