Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Monday, what are you reading?


 This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

This weekend I got a TON of reading done! As in, I literally read 700 pages! It was so wonderful. I went to the Oregon Coast with my mom in law and sister in law (both huge readers as well) and all we did all weekend was read, eat, read, go on the beach, read, etc. The condo had a lovely view of the ocean, and it was heavenly sitting there with a coffee or Pepsi and just reading away!!
 
Recently Finished:
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
On Deck:
 
 
Happy Reading!!

5 comments:


  1. Enjoy your reading this week! I have a lot to catch up on with Cinder & Throne of Glass... ;-)

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic - My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great reading weekend! I enjoyed Little Mercies. Will check out the Cathy Lamb book. I am listening to The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous - that sounds like an amazing weekend! And I love the gorgeous photos you post from the beach. So pretty.

    Isn't it the best feeling to get that much reading done?! I finished TWO books this weekend and that never happens. I love it! It's such a great feeling of accomplishment that only us bookworms understand. :)

    I can't wait to see what you think of Little Mercies. I've had that on my list for awhile and have enjoyed her previous books.

    I love that Jill Shalvis series - but haven't picked a book up since the 3rd or 4th one. I need to catch up!

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great weekend!! I'm just starting Little Mercies (finished the Jill Shalvis one yesterday--LOVED IT!

      Delete
  4. I'm reading three books....all for different reasons. With my students I am reading The Killer Angels for the first time and repeating The Great Gatsby. With a group of friends I'm reading The Best Yea, which is about making decisions. And on my own, to compliment my lessons, I'm reading So We Read On, about the endurance of The Great Gatsby. Phew...

    ReplyDelete