Monday, October 20, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Wrap Up!


This weekend I participated in my second Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon! As I mentioned in my sign up post,  I wouldn't be able to devote as much time to reading as I'd like, since I wanted to spend time with the husband before he left on his business trip for two weeks.  However,  I was still able to get quite a bit of reading done! The hubby was organizing music on his ipod for the trip, and I spent some time reading :) Here's the report:

Total pages read: 221

Books finished: Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf (finished the last 139 pages I had left)

Books started: Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio (read 82 pages)

Overall I felt this was a successful readathon considering the circumstances! I can't wait to participate in the next readathon in April!

Also for your entertainment this Monday....the hubby and I took our pup for a walk on Saturday, and walked in a different way than we usually go...and saw this!




Have a good week and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to come across one of those little free libraries, and leave some books! So cool. :)

    I really hope I can participate in the next Dewey, bummed I couldn't participate last weekend. Glad you got some reading in for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And there's Bout of Books in January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bout of Books is in January next? Awesome!!

      Delete
    2. Yep! It's the first full week of January. Can't recall if it starts on Sunday or Monday.

      Delete