Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Saturday October 18!



I participated in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon back in April, and I am excited to participate again for this one on Saturday, October 18!  I don't think I'll be able to read as much as the last readathon this time, but I still want to be involved! The reason: I was gone for three weekends in a row, and starting next Monday, my hubby will be gone on a business trip for two whole weeks! :( So we plan on spending a lot of time together this weekend. So I might not get as much reading done as I'd like, but I'm still planning on reading as much as my schedule allows and actively participating!

Here's what I plan on reading:

 
 
All books are ones I'm using for Bookish Bingo!
 
There's still time to sign up (signups close tomorrow, October 15). Sign up here!
 
Happy Reading! Next Monday I will post my Read-a-thon Wrap up and report how I did :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay, have fun!! I won't be able to participate this time, but I'll be cheering you on! I love your readathon TBR list. I especially can't wait to see what you think about The Search and Blackberry Winter!! Great line up!

    That sucks about your hubby being gone. Enjoy your weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Search was off of your recommendation :) Excited to start reading!

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy your weekend and can squeeze in just the right amount of reading to allow for some hangout time with the mister too. Happy read-a-thon-ing! (I'm cheering you on for Team Marquez.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you manage to fit some quality reading time into your weekend, as well as quality hubby time. Happy readathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy read-a-thon to you, Lori! Here's some cheer to keep you going as the hours wear on. :)

    ReplyDelete