Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Need to Read More Of

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten  Authors I've Only Read One Book From but NEED to Read More! I was able to come up with a Top Five:

1. Gayle Forman: I've read If I Stay, but I need to read Where She Went!

2. Alan Brennert: I LOVED Molokai! Honolulu is next on my list!

3. Sarah Jio: I LOVED Goodnight June. Would love to read her other books too!

4. Sarah Dessen: I love YA fiction, and have read only one of her books (The Truth About Forever)

5. Pam Jenoff: I love historical fiction, and Jenoff's The Ambassadors Daughter. I've heard from several friends that her other books are great as well.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Jio is on my list, too! Just not enough time in the day. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete