Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Book Characters Sitting at my Lunch Table



 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten  Book Characters I Want to Sit at My Lunch Table (in honor of back to school!) Here we go!

1. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series 

2.  Eleanor from Eleanor and Park

3. Andie Sachs from The Devil Wears Prada


5.  Shea Rigsby from The One and Only

6.  Jacob Black from the Twilight series

7. Jeanne Stewart from The Last Time I Was Me


9. Kristy Thomas from The Baby-Sitters Club series (really, all the BSC!)

10. Cath from Fangirl

Who's at your bookish lunch table?? Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. So many I agree with here! Eleanor, Jacob, Anna!! I'd add Edward, too. ;) Great list!

    ReplyDelete